Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gone for a min!

Wise Words of the Day: We can't change the direction of the wind but we can change the sail.

Hello Blogettes!

I know I've been gone for a minute but now I'm back in full speed ready to go. These past couple of weeks have been so difficult I practically didn't have time to even breathe. Let me inform you what I had laid out on my agenda. I had to prepare for my hotshot with the girls, study for midterms, complete projects, attend and support my brothers at their football game and work.

The photo shoot with my girls went very well. Our stylist, make-up artist and hair stylist were all awesome. Could you believe the photo shoot was set for a certain date and we were still stressed that we did not have the proper funds to pay for it all. In a matter of a day we (the girls and I) were able to pay our stylist to go shopping, pay the make-up artist and get our hair done all in less than one 24hours?! Let's just say my passion for my music has swept me away from my other priorities.

Don't forget that I am a full time student and all my assignments seem to be chasing after me. The amount of stress I have encountered to play catch up was unbearable. I have been working on my philosophy assignment for about a month now and I still don't have whole assignment done. And believe it or not this assignment need to be in his mail box first thing tomorrow morning!!! ::: AHHHH, SCREAMING AND PULLING MY HAIR::

Alright bloggers & blogettes we shall reconvene on another time and I will be sure to inform you more about me.

2 comments: