Friday, October 1, 2010

Apple iPad vs Blackberry Playbook

Wise words of the day: Don't just spend time, invest it!



Apple iPad vs Blackberry Playbook

And the battle continues! The latest news in technology -- Blackberry will be releasing their new tablet called the Blackberry Playbook some time in early 2011. It honestly looks like a spin off of Apples iPad. As an official Blackberry and Apple user I think I have every right to criticize their products, lol. Although Apple released their iPad in April of this year, I can safely say that other companies can be easily immitate Apple but can NEVER come close to the advanced technology of Apple. The creators and designers of Apple seem to have a imginative way to evolve their product. The iPad my be old news now but if I know Apple well, the release of the second generation is near.


I personally would purchase the iPad before the Blackberry Playbook. The starting price for the iPad is $499.00 and the Blackberry Playbook I'm guessing the starting price of $350. Okay I know you would ask why pay more for a product and I can get something similar for a lower price...I say quality is worth the price! Below I provided the sites for both products so that you can compare.


Signing off blogettes!


P.S.
Look how similiar they look!


2 comments:

  1. Rachelle, What in particular do you like about the Apple/Mac products? Do you like the graphics? I surely do. Can we hear more about you and your life and your goals in the world of education the next time you write in this blog? I would like to know what made you decide to become an education major. At what level would you like to teach? How are you planning to use some of the technology that we are learning in your classroom? Dr. Ries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chach, I need you to catch me up on all that you have been doing lately. This blog needs attention. It is sorely in need of some information. Dr. Ries

    ReplyDelete