Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Our President Thee Author!

Wise Words of the Day: Present your best ideas today to an eager and welcoming audience.

President Obama is releasing a children's book called "Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters." They say not to judge a book by its cover but I'm pretty sure it will be full of bright colors, pictures and  it includes a beautiful tribute to 13 Americans that helped build  and shape our nation. "Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters" has illustrations by Loren Long and is published by Random House Children's Books. I can't wait to read this book on November 16th and buy several copies for my little brothers, sisters and cousins. President Obama is a great man who achieved a lot of the year prior his presidency. He is a true role model to all Americans. You have to respect a man who takes full responsibility for his family.  Just look at these wonderful pictures below, who wouldn't want a father like him?!


You can also purchase your copy early for $9.89 by clicking the link below. All proceeds will be going to charity.

$17.99


Signing off blogettes!


No comments:

Post a Comment