Thursday, September 2, 2010

New iPod Nano

Wise words of the day: It takes 10 times as many muscles to frown as it does to smile.


Before I begin let me say for the record..."I LOVE APPLE PRODUCTS." But do I really want to spend $150-$180 on a pint size nano? It seems to me that we can lose this product easily. Like seriously...why even buy this when its almost the same size as the iPod shuffle. 


The dimensions are as follows:
1.61 inches x 1.48 inches
Its about 0.35 inches thick and weighs 0.74 ounces.


Although it may be almost the same size as the shuffle, I must admit Apple added some pretty cool features. They are as follows:
1. Screen swipe, rotation and zoom ( Like the iPhone)
2. Custom screen preferences (So basically you can move your icons around)
3. Song Control  ( I thought this was pretty neat. To shuffle your songs all you have to do is give your nano a little shake.)
4. Genius control (Who knows what's that for...)
5. FM radio (FINALLY! What took you so long?)

Take a look at the new iPod nano yourself and make your own judgement: http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/design.html





Okay my blogettes I'm signing off!

Chach



No comments:

Post a Comment