Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Who is Chach Ave?



Hey everyone, welcome to my world! For those of you who don't know, I go by the name of Chach Ave. I know most of you are probably asking wtflip is this girl talking about? Well to answer all of your questions, I am in a female R&B singing group that goes by the name of Dakira Ave and occasionally The Ave. My group members consist of me, Nika Ave and Kim Ave. We have been together for about five years and we are working toward a deal with a major label. 

Why start this blog?! Honestly I didn't want to but guess what...?! It's a class requirement so you know that your girl had to suck it up and get to work. If you like me subscribe and feel free to leave your opinions. I am officially signing off!

Tootles
Chach






P.S.
For more info about my group visit www.ReverbNation.com/DakiraAve and join our fan club!

No comments:

Post a Comment